Triad Quality Assurance
Triad is committed to quality. Our commitment begins with the owners and is ingrained within the entire management team through ongoing training and project reviews. We also achieve quality by hiring and retaining the best team members we can. From the first day, we preach the value of a strong work ethic, honesty and open communication with each other and with clients.
- We work with subcontractors to ensure we are getting the best contractors for a particular project.
- Project documents are thoroughly reviewed during the bidding phase to avoid costly changes.
- Clarify bids with selected contractors identify any error or omissions and ensure document compliance
- Address and communicate critical safety concerns with the entire team
- Make sure a project construction plan is created mapping out key goals, milestones and challenges and communicate the process with all team members.
- Continuous communication with all key stakeholders on the project – owner, architect, trade contractors and vendors.
- Carefully manage project schedules and budgets
- Up-to-the-minute tracking of items with long lead times
A common practice in construction is to end the job with a punch list of construction items that need to be completed or reworked. We, at Triad, are not only proactive to minimize this list before the end of the project but our goal is to close out each project within 30 days. This allows our clients to rest assured that the project is done in a timely manner and allows them to move forward and focus on their business.